Cologne, 3. June 2024


With effect from 1 June 2024, Daniel Brünenberg (39) will join the management of ipartment GmbH in Cologne as Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).

Cologne – In his newly created position, he will be responsible for commercial tasks within the company. Exactly one year ago, he joined Germany's largest provider of design serviced flats in the Business Longstay segment as Head of Sales/Operation Process Manager. In this position, Brünenberg was already responsible for many commercial areas such as customer relationship management, product development and positioning as well as marketing optimisation and budgeting within the company. "With the newly created senior position of CCO, Daniel Brünenberg will be responsible for the continuous development and elaboration of the corporate strategy as well as the defined goals in the commercial area," reports Ralph Stock, co-owner and CEO of ipartment GmbH, adding "we are pleased to welcome Daniel, a very experienced sales and strategy colleague, to the management board, who will continue to drive sales growth and the targeted expansion with us!" The state-certified operations manager (belhoga hotel management school) and e-commerce manager (DHA - German Hotel Academy) worked as a hotel manager after numerous positions in the hotel and catering industry before joining ipartment

About ipartment GmbH:
ipartment GmbH was founded in Cologne in 2008. The company is now the leading German provider of serviced flats in the business long-stay segment. With "First Choice Second Home", ipartment offers a concept for people who prefer to stay "at home on the road" rather than in a hotel. What makes it special is the design-oriented furnishing of the flats and houses, the fully digitalised guest journey and the all-round service. From two flats in Cologne at the beginning, there are now 1,300 Design Apartments in Germany. The flats range in size from around 20 square metres to around 70 square metres, some with balconies or even roof terraces. The current occupancy rate is 92 per cent. Of these, 90 per cent are business travellers and the remaining 10 per cent are private travellers. The average length of stay in the long-stay sector at ipartment is 45 days. The approximately 70 employees currently manage 17 locations and a co-working space. The focus is on further expansion - particularly in other European countries.

Press contact:
ipartment GmbH
Marcus Löwe
Phone (+49) (0)221-921-636-242